Management Accountant Ref: AF1784
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Reporting To: Managing Director
Salary: To £50k
We are seeking to recruit a full time, permanent Management Accountant to join a well established independently owned construction company. This is an exciting opportunity for a confident Management Accountant with good people skills looking to gain management experience and with the opportunity to progress within the organisation. The candidate will have successfully completed a professional accounting qualification. They will be organised, have the ability to work well under pressure and also use their own initiative. The post holder will be responsible for providing finance support and commercial insight to the Company through the review and production of monthly management information, budgets and forecasts. The candidate will ideally have (but not essentially) construction industry experience, possess advanced Microsoft Excel and IT skills and be an effective communicator within the organisation. Experience of working with COINS or an ERP system would also be an advantage. Candidates applying for this role must have significant proven experience as a Management Accountant. You should apply for this post if you are motivated, driven to succeed and enjoy working within a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience of and be responsible for:-
· Preparation of monthly management information.
· Production of Job Profitability reports.
· Liaise with departmental managers to obtain information and explanations to complete monthly reports.
· Liaise with other team members to resolve issues related to the processing of data.
· Liaise with other management staff over the implementation and use of ERP software.
· Attend ad hoc meetings, management meetings / seminars as required.
· Support the Accounts Coordinator when required.
Liaise with the auditors for annual accounts purposes and provide prompt and accurate responses to all queries.
Prepare ad hoc government departmental statistic returns.
· Carry out any other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the Accounts Department.