Sales Coordinator Ref: GL387
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Are you looking to join a friendly and established firm? Do you have a strong and professional telephone manner with previous experience within an office environment? My client is a leading supplier in their Industry and pride themselves on excellent customer service.
Based in Leicester, my client is looking for a pro-active and easy-going Sales coordinator. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly company and a role that no 2 days are the same and you will learn, grow and develop as you go progress in this role.
To ensure that all customer demands are met in a timely manner and all orders are processed and entered on to the sales order module of the company main frame computer.
You will be responsible for:-
- Inputting of data onto the company main frame following dispatch to raise customer Invoices
- Taking orders, quotations and updating the company database as required
- Provide Customer Service support including product enquiries, order queries and quotations and liaising with other departments across the company
- Ensure customer complaints and credit notes are handled promptly, efficiently and to ensure they are recorded in an appropriate manner
- To distribute copies of paperwork as necessary
- Liaising with the Factory and Sales Representatives
- Working closely with Distributors and Supply Chain
- Ensuring the companies processes are adhered to
- General office administration and support to the sales team
- Confirm dispatch of orders
- Ensure customer complaints are handled promptly
- Conduct proactive telesales calls
- To assist in the monitoring of customer accounts ensuring our current business is maintained and driving the sales of new products
The ideal candidate will be well organised, a good communicator and will ideally have previous office experience. The role requires a positive approach, good PC skills along with proven administration and customer services.
This is a full-time permanent position and could be a quick start for the right candidate!
Hours of work: 8.30am – 5pm Mon – Thurs and 8.30am – 4.30pm on Fridays.
Salary guide: £15k, rising to £15.5k after 3-month probation period