Administration Assistant Ref: GL408
Administration assistant– South Leicester
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Immediate start for the right person!
Are you self-motivated, enthusiastic and enjoying giving excellent customer service?
Do you enjoy multi-tasking and managing a busy workload?
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm and a Saturday shift on a rota basis to be worked from 8am-12pm.This will also be paid extra into your salary.
Our client is looking to appoint a Strong and experienced Administrator in South Leicester on a full-time basis. This is a great opportunity to join a successful team in a friendly and fast paced environment. This role has been created due to growth in the business and workload. For the right person this could lead to very exciting future opportunities, you just need to show you own value and make a difference. Ideally you will have worked in travel or Hospitality and be very flexible with regards to work and start and finish times.
The Company is well established, they all work well together and contribute and they are looking for a person to fit in well with the current team. A bonus is paid at the end of the year and its based-on company profits and there is also an annual salary review depending on performance of the individual. No day is the same in this role its ongoing learning and training and a unique environment to work in, so exciting times ahead for the right individual.
The successful Administration Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
• Co-ordinating the Inboxes and managing the day to day running of enquiries received from clients, quotes, planning, coordinating with both clients and suppliers.
• Dealing with all aspects of enquiries allocated to you from the start to the finish
• Delighting the customer and going the extra miles at all times
• Planning, preparing quotes and working to deadlines
• Researching, sourcing and negotiating rates with suppliers
• Liaising with clients, mainly by e-mail, phone and skype
• Entering bookings and client data into the company CRM systems
• Providing exceptional customer services at all times, listening and working in a fast-paced role
• You will be having regular catch ups with team leaders to go through the day’s tasks and check you’re on track so support and guidance is provided
• As part of this role you will be on call on a Saturday rota basis with a company phone
• It’s also essential that you have your own car for this role
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Strong IT skills, Administration and excel skills
• Organise, prioritise and manage your time well
• Strong communication skills
• Be flexible with Start and finish times as well as holidays
• Team player
• Strong work ethic
• Outgoing, friendly and self-motivated
• Highly motivated and articulate
• Strong and confident communicator
• You will be a strong negotiator and have excellent customer care skills
• Salary guide is £15-18k depending on skills and experience. Pension is also included
• Free car parking
• Working hours are: 9am to 5pm-Monday to Friday. Saturday is 8am to 12pm but this is on a rota basis. Saturday working is paid extra on top of your salary.
• 22 days holiday plus bank holiday
• Annual salary review depending on skills and contribution
• Its essential that you are a car driver for this role please