Internal Sales Ref: GL412
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Internal Sales– Loughborough
Immediate start for the right person!
Are you self-motivated, enthusiastic and enjoy delighting customers with your service and persistence?
Do you enjoy talking to customers, hunting customers down and building strong relationships?
Do you enjoy talking to customers on the telephone?
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Our Well established and forward-thinking client is looking to appoint an experienced Internal Sales candidate on a full-time basis. This is a great opportunity to join a successful team in a friendly and fast paced environment. For the right person this could lead to very exciting future opportunities, you just need to show you own value and make a difference.
You will be working in a small team, working well together and contributing as well as selling a range of products that every business wants and needs. You need to be motived to do well and to drive the business forward and to engage with customers on the telephone and via e-mail.
The successful Internal Sales role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Coordinating the Inboxes and speaking to new customers and driving sales forward
- Asking the right questions and building good relationships
- Delighting the customer and going the extra miles at all times
- The main role will be to research new prospects and generate high quality leads to fuel the continued growth of the business.
- Working as a team towards agreed set goals.
- Use a variety of methods to research and identify new leads
- Proactively follow up any leads generated and develop accordingly
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the sytem
- Liaise effectively with all departments within to ensure customer requirements are met
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practice set methods
- Ad hoc admin tasks
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong communicator who enjoys talking to customers and building relationships
- Organise, prioritise and manage your time well
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Outgoing, friendly and self-motivated
- Highly motivated
- Strong and confident communicator
- You will be a strong negotiator and have excellent customer care skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external)
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
- Salary guide is £18-22k depending on skills and experience. With bonus you are able to earn up to £30,000 OTE
- Pension is also included
- Free car parking, monthly commission and health care benefits after a qualifying period and incentives
- Working hours are: 8:30am to 5:30pm-Monday to Friday.
- 20-22 days holiday plus bank holiday, plus an additional day each year due to length of service