Residential Conveyancing Paralegal Ref: GL414
ROLE: Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Monday to Friday- Full time
4% contributory pension scheme, and Death in Service benefit (paying 3 x annual salary) after a 6-month qualifying period.
Our client based in Northampton are looking for a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their friendly and growing business!
· Supporting the Team Leader and Senior Paralegal
· Dealing directly with clients, estate agents and lenders
· Utilising case management software and familiarity with conveyancing case management systems is desirable
Creating and amending property related documentation
Dealing with ordering routine property searches
Production of routine correspondence
Helping out other members of the team whenever possible
· Must have previous experience as a conveyancing property paralegal;
· Enthusiastic; Hardworking and can demonstrate initiative;
· The ability to complete assigned tasks effectively and promptly;
· A cheerful personality;
· Adaptable and accommodating;
· A smart and tidy appearance;
· Good attention to detail;
· IT competent, particularly with reference to the use of Word and Excel.