Compliance data analyst Ref: GL418
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Compliance Data Analyst – South Leicester
Do you have experience in compliance work or a Senior Administrative role?
Do you have excellent attention to detail and enjoy cross checking documentation?
Are you Analytical and customer focused?
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Data Analyst. My Client is market leader in their Industry and they work in Partnership with their clients to help them achieve their own targets. This role requires high levels of attention to detail, compliance, inspections and cross cheeking documents. You will be responsible for all compliance paperwork from Governing bodies and liaising closely with Health & Safety. You will also provide support to the Sales Office Manager and ad-hoc projects.
The successful Compliance Data Analyst will be responsible for the following duties:
- Dealing with compliance paperwork for shipments to and from the UK
- Cross check all paperwork and ensure that everything has been completed correctly
- Report any abnormalities in the paperwork
- Ensure that all paperwork is filed correctly both electronically
- Prepare for regular audits by Governing bodies
- Upload documents onto official governing websites
- Actively suggest improvements
- Regularly spot check inspection reports to ensure they contain all necessary information in line with the standard
- The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be ideal
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Working to deadlines and giving excellent customer service always
- Strong IT skills and administration experience-with Microsoft Package skills
- Organise, prioritise and manage your time well
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of the governing bodies such as the Environment agency would be an advantage but it’s not essential
- Salary guide is up to £19,000 depending on skills and experience.
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Free car parking and 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. Half a day on Christmas even and half a day on New Year’s Eve.