Reporting coordinator Ref: GL420
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Reporting coordinator – Desford
Excellent opportunity and a quick start for the right candidate!
Are you an experienced Reporting Coordinator, working in a Planning or a highly administrative role?
Do you have experience using Excel and ideally PowerPoint?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Reporting Coordinator to work in a culture of continuous improvement. My client is Industry Leaders in Logistics and supply chain with a Premium brand. My Client is based in the UK and around the globe, and for the right person this role could be an immediate start!
The successful Reporting Coordinator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly reports from Microsoft excel
- Parts planning when required
- Order processing in line with company policies and procedures
- Supporting ad hoc requests
- You will be detail orientated, confident in liaising with internal and external staff
- Working closely with internal teams
- Aptitude to analyse data with accuracy
- Taking a proactive approach to problem solving and establish root cause will be essential.
- Using reports to analyse data
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Analyst/Planner with a proven track record in Reporting would be preferred.
- Experience of Excel is essential and ability to do Vlook Ups and Pivot tables
- Computer literate and fully competent in Microsoft office applications
- Team player
- Strong work ethic and quick to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and towards service level agreements
- Salary is £10.50ph depending on experience and skill set
- Temp and a quick and immediate start for the right candidate!
- Generous holiday allowance and Free car parking!