Accounts Assistant Ref: KK67
Flowers Associates are currently recruiting on behalf of a prestigious business in Leicester as they are now looking to add an Accounts Assistant into their finance team.
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Reporting to the Group Accountant the role will involve the following responsibilities;
• Posting purchase ledger invoices
• Reconciliation of supplier statements to our ledgers
• Ensure invoices under query are followed up and resolved by the individual responsible
• Assist in the preparation of the monthly supplier payment run and set up ad-hoc items for payment as required
• Finance commission reconciliations
• Cost analysis and reconciliation
• Balance sheet reconciliation
• Assisting with month end accounts production
The core of the role will revolve around Purchase Ledger functionality, as this is the best role for learning the business. In addition to this, the successful candidate will be able to perform various cost analysis and reconciliation work.
My client is looking for someone with existing knowledge of the ledger work together with good Excel skills. The role would complement an AAT level candidate, with plenty of scope and opportunity for future development.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven accounts assistant to develop a long lasting career within a highly reputable business.
Please apply now for an immediate consideration!