Graduate Trainee Estimator Ref: KK72
Graduate Trainee Estimator – Leicester
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Do you enjoy liaising with customers and have a good eye for numbers and figures?
Do you excellent Microsoft skills?
Do you enjoy working under pressure and working in a team environment?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Trainee Estimator in Leicester for my client and their recognised brand. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful team in a friendly and fast paced environment. You flexible with a strong commitment to delivering excellent service. You will be working with others in providing accurate quotes for their extensive client base. This role would be ideal for a graduate who is looking to progress their career, be involved in a growing company with an excellent career path and full training.
The successful Trainee Estimator will be responsible for the following duties:
· Liaising with Customers via e-mail and telephone and discussing quotes
· You will be placing orders and inputting them onto Excel and working with CRM systems
· You will be reporting and inputting figures onto the CRM systems
· Supporting the team and working to deadlines
· Experience in Excel and outlook is desirable but not essential.
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Ensuring the customers’ requirements are understood and that they are communicated effectively to all relevant departments.
· Liaise with internal departments to ensure we have adequate capacity and capability to achieve customers’ requirements.
· Monitor successful quotes and deliver excellent customer service
· You will be involved with pricing and negotiating and helping to manage the whole estimating process from start to finish
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Excellent communication skills-verbal and written
· You need to have good Excel skills
· Strong IT skills and administration experience-with Microsoft Package skills
· Organise, prioritise and manage your time well
· Excellent communication skills
· This job role is not a definitive list of responsibilities and may include additional ad hoc admin tasks, so ideally looking for a person who is happy to contribute to the team and the workload.
· You will need to be assertive, confident with a friendly personality
· Full training will be given on the job role
• Salary guide is £18-20k per hour annum. Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and 8am to 3pm on a Friday.