Finance Manager Ref: AF1763
Would you like to be a part of one of Leicester’s leading and award winning businesses? An opportunity has arisen to work within Central Finance, heading up the Finance Operations team. Required is an experienced Finance Manager to lead, coach and develop a team of 6.
- Recruit, train, manage, develop and above all motivate staff.
- Management of the monthly accounts processes to ensure deadlines are met.
- Oversee the efficient running of the nominal, sales & purchase ledgers.
- Oversee Statutory Procedures (PAYE/RTI/VAT)
- Assist with annual budget production & end of year audit preparation.
- Experience within transactional accounts management and supervisory experience of team members is essential.
- Ability to multi-task whilst working under pressure to strict deadlines is essential.
- Driven individual that strives for accuracy and improvement in all areas at all times.
- Ability to interact with others in a busy, open plan office.
- The ability to assist with management accounts production, budgeting and forecasting
- Excel skills to a high standard, pivots / lookups etc
Flowers Associates Ltd.
- Up to £40,000 dependent upon experience.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional days off for your birthday, moving house and voluntary work.
- Private Health care and pension scheme.
- Parking Subsidies