Administration Manager (Compliance & Finance) Ref: AH176
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work in a pivotal role directly supporting the Managing Director of a very established and well-respected SME Distribution company based in NW Leicestershire.
Our client takes great pride in adhering to the highest quality standards; Therefore, it is essential that you have good knowledge of Quality & Compliance standards, ideally this will be at BRC Global Standard but if you can demonstrate that you have implemented other ISO standards within supply chain this will be taken in to account.
Quality & Compliance
- Create and modify manual for BRC Global Standards (Supply Chain)
- Processing complaints
- Manage record keeping
- Manage staff training – best practice across the company at all levels
- Complete questionnaires
- Formulate and review policies regarding environment, allergens, ethical trading etc
- Annual BRC audit
Finance & Accounts
- Credit Control
- Experience of using Pegasus Opera would be advantageous but not essential
- Oversee Purchase Ledger
- Create Sales invoices
- Manage Direct Payments, expenses etc.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers
- Assist with period ends and year end procedures
- Create management reports (similar to Crystal Reports)
Additional responsibility for processing monthly payroll using Sage will be added after a few months this will include gathering information re. overtime, tax code changes, childcare vouchers, pay changes etc.
Other General Administration duties
- Database maintenance
- Oversight of Health & Safety
- Troubleshoot and assist staff with system issues, MS programs and reports– once trained
- Liaison with IT support (Hardware & Network)
- Change backup drive daily and take off site
- Methodical – Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Exceptional communicator both written and verbal
- Problem solving abilities
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Salary: £27-30k + Bonus & Bens
Working hours – Mon-Thurs 8-4:30pm & Fri 8-2pm (flexible)
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Flowers Associates Ltd.