Business Analyst Ref: AH178
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international business working directly within the commercial teams to provide meaningful business data to improve sales and customer service.
Ideally you will have previous knowledge/experience of Healthcare Markets and exceptional skills in analysing data, variances, forecasting, trends, market, sales and other Management Information.
Advanced Excel skills (Macro Level) are a MUST HAVE
- Continually monitor the performance of hosted files and national consortia led frameworks to optimise sales and margin.
- Proactively alert account managers to significant changes in order patterns of customers, particularly following price renewals.
- Work with pricing specialists to assist them in adjusting pricing strategies using their own data driven research.
- Using data to reduce the need for local institution pricing by helping move toward a best price for all model.
- Regularly generate information packs for key accounts to include – lost business, growing business, product gap analysis, comparison of data sets from multiple customers to highlight sales opportunities and threats.
- Regularly generate similar information packs by sector, geography and vendor for sales management.
- Use systems to analyse quotation and opportunity conversion rates by customer, product range, sector and geography. To be used as a pricing guide for account managers.
- Compare and contrast the ordering patterns of hosted customers against non-hosted customers to identify product selections that should be marketed more heavily to non-hosted customers.
- Analyse the performance of various promotions in order to adjust standard pricing conditions to maximise long term sales.
Qualifications and Training
- Financial or business qualifications, or equivalent experience.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Relevant systems experience preferable – SAP, Qlikview, other web-based reporting tools.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Requirements
Flowers Associates Ltd.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to use initiative to develop the role to best deliver the desired results.
- Ability to present complex information in a clear concise way.
- Experience and ability working within a commercial environment
- Relevant industry experience preferred.
- Scientific literacy.
- Highly self-motivated with results driven mentality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solving.
- Relationship building.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking.