Internal Sales Account Manager Ref: BJ681
Do you have a proven track record of exceeding sales targets – business to business?
Are you a confident speaker with exceptional presentational skills?
Passionate about sales and client negotiation?
Our client, a UK’s leader within the utility industry are looking to recruit an Internal Sales Account Manager to assist with their growth strategy in the industrial and commercial markets.
Candidates should posses a team oriented, pro-active and motivated approach and enjoy autonomy to manage territory and achieve sales targets with the emphasis upon expanding client base and increasing turnover.
Main role responsibilities:
- To establish strong relationships and develop a client base that has specific requirements for their utility services
- To deliver sales targets in accordance with required statutory guidelines
- To maintain and update an accurate database of prospective and existing clients
- Manage the end to end customer journey around products and additional services
- To account manage clients and provide the highest standards of customer service
- To liaise with Operations Team to present bids, negotiate and close deals
- To maintain industry knowledge and competitor intelligence
- Hold telephone conference calls
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Passionate about sales and client negotiation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills leading to the closure of business transactions
- Professional, friendly and outgoing personality with strength of character
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Initiative and self-drive
- Computer and numerical literacy
- Commercial awareness
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Flexibility to travel if necessary
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader and national supplier!
Flowers Associates Ltd.