Borrower Services Agent Ref: BJ683
Do you have previous experience in Customer Services?
Are you a confident communicator with knowledge and experience of handling customer queries?
Do you have a clear understanding of the FCA Regulations and Guideline?
If so, please keep reading…
Our client is looking to recruit Borrower and Investor Services Agents to join their existing teams, ensuring positive outcomes for all parties and high levels of customer satisfaction in line with required KPI’s and FCA requirements
- You will be responsible for making outbound calls and managing inbound calls efficiently
- Handling a wide range of customer service and collection queries
- Demonstrate active listening to borrower queries to correctly assess and manage through to successful resolution in a timely manner ensuring outstanding levels of customer service and adherence to FCA guidelines at all times
- Ensure any queries/issues that can’t be resolved are escalated to the relevant parties in a timely manner and all parties are kept fully informed until issue is suitably resolved
- Regularly update accurate records of borrower communications and date in relevant tools and systems in line with company procedures and provide any relevant data/reports for management relating to personal and borrower services activity as and when required.
- Effective liaison with 3rd party suppliers (Partners, Brokers and Affiliates) to maintain effective relationships to help facilitate effective resolution of borrower queries where appropriate
- Build and maintain effective working relationships across the business, specifically across underwriting and complaints to ensure effective resolution of borrower issues queries
- Contribute to team success through consistent achievement of personal KPI and targets set and ensure high levels of borrower satisfaction
- Proactively review and work within company policies, standard operating procedures, company and legislative updates to ensure you are working in line with best practice and FCA requirements and ensure business risk is minimised
- Working with the collections diary on a daily basis
- Any other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as required
- Excellent phone contact handling communication and active listening skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- A strong eye for detail
- An empathetic and calm nature
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task, prioritise workload & manage time effectively.
- Minimum requirement of Maths and English GCSE or equivalent at Level C or above
- Experience working to agreed KPI’s and targets and a track record of consistent delivery against them.
- Must have a clear understanding of the FCA Regulations and Guideline
- Awareness of the Consumer Credit Act
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- You will receive professional training and development as required
Flowers Associates Ltd.