Customer Coordinator-Market source team Ref: BJ684
Do you enjoy working in customer services and multi-tasking and working to deadlines? Do you enjoy working to Protocols and managing the customer requests?
Are you detail orientated and like getting things, right?
Our client, a global supplier and distributor are looking to recruit a Customer Service Coordinator. This role would suit a person who is methodical in approach you enjoy working with customers and going the extra mile!
The business is going from strength to strength, they are constantly being recognised from their excellent service and performance so it’s a great time to join a company that will offer you a successful career path, support and on-going training!
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Understanding customer requests and providing advice and technical support
- Prepare customer quotations through SAP
- Resolve customer queries/complaints
- Raising invoices and coordinating
- Proof of delivery requests
- Sourcing, procuring and searching for items that may be harder to locate, but you will have guidance to follow the right steps to make sure that essentially you are keeping the customer happy!
- Negotiating and involvement with price requests
- Administration of product returns
- Raise credit/debits
- Provide information on product availability
- Any other customer service functions
- Liaise with internal and external teams
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers
The successful candidate will: -
- Be able to demonstrate professionalism, confident, telephone skills
- Have the ability to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Customer literacy
- Ability to multi task
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative and results oriented
- Detail orientated
- Pro-active and use own initiative
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Flowers Associates Ltd.