Pricing Specialist Ref: BJ695
Do you have previous exposure of working within an analytical capacity?
Do you have strong attention to detail with the proven ability to negotiate and implement ideas?
Our client, a global supplier and distributor are looking to recruit a Pricing Specialist to join their existing team.
- To review, manage and track pricing for your customer allocation
- To liaise with and advise the Sales Teams of pricing proposals. Applying best practice at all times
- Maximising sales revenue, margin and price stickiness in line with UK targets
- To help support and guide the UK Sales and dedicated Customer Service Teams in achieving customer specific pricing at the correct levels
- To analyse and compile all information for pricing analysis based upon discussions wit the UK Sales Team and Product Specialists
- To be able to prepare and present new condition proposals to all levels of the business based upon your recommendations
- Identify and minimise manual pricing conditions using appropriate conditions in SAP, Third party procurement and Static Price lists
The successful candidate will have:
- A high level of numeracy
- Advance Excel and data manipulation
- Good working knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of Qlikview would be an advantage
- Ability to produce accurate and punctual reports, often within tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible approach in adapting to changing priorities, necessary to support the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. 37.5 hours per week
Flowers Associates Ltd.