Internal Account Coordinator Ref: BJ697
Are you an experienced administrator with a strong customer focus?
Do you have the proven ability of working within a fast-paced environment?
Our client, based North West of Leicester are looking to recruit a customer focused individual, responsible for dealing with incoming calls, accurately processing orders and looking after allocated customers whilst maintaining excellent customer service
You will be working closely alongside the existing team.
Key Areas of responsibility:
- Over-seeing and being responsible for an allocated group of customers
- Accurately inputting, processing and over-seeing domestic trade orders
- Liaising with factories, customers, and other internal departments
- Monitoring and coordinating delivery of products to trade customers
- Ensuring final invoice prices are correct on all orders
- Handling of and dealing with inbound calls to the department
- Calculating prices and providing some technical support on the products
- Ensuring prompt and accurate filing and archiving of customer orders
- Logging order statistics for reporting purposes and feeding back to line manager
- Maintenance of electronic filing systems and associated administration task
- Providing office based support for customer queries
- Maintain a professional manner at all times
- Coordinating feedback and escalation of problems to line manager
Do you have the following experience and skills?
Flowers Associates Ltd.
- A proven customer service background?
- An understanding and experience of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong numerical ability to be able to work with prices and technical product information
- Be proactive and highly organised
- Strong time management, planning skills and the ability to multitask
- Proven ability of working under pressure to deliver a high standard of service
- Must be able to work accurately and efficiently with date, while maintaining attention to detail
- Must have the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team