A true success story within the Distribution sector, having grown to a turnover of £30m, the business continues with its expansion plans and is seeking to appoint a highly capable Financial Controller with significant commercial acumen and exposure.
Reporting into the Board, you will take charge of a small finance team ensuring and developing best practice within its day to day financial operations, optimising efficiencies whilst maintaining a healthy cash flow.
Additionally, there will be a strong emphasis on key MI and financial data to support decision making, particularly in contract tendering / performance and monitoring overall business performance in the form of budgeting, forecasting, profitability and commercial analysis.
This is a key role for the board to appoint and get right due to its pivotal nature in the delivery and understanding of critical financial data, driving commercial, operational and overall business performance.
• Fully qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA/ACCA) with PQE
• Experience and success stories gained within an industrious environment such as distribution, logistics, freight or manufacturing.
• Strong attention to detail with a passion for accuracy, challenging the status quo
• Good technical skills combined with first class budgeting, forecasting and analytical credentials
• Experience in managing at a senior level, working closely with owner managers, communicating financial data to non-financial people.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, time sensitive environment where meeting tight deadlines is critical
Consultant: Adam Flowers