Administrative Coordinator Ref: GL337
A rare opportunity has arisen for an Administrative Coordinator to join a friendly and rewarding Business. This is a great opportunity to add value and join a supportive team. This is a quality business with great core values and a real belief in their staff.
As part of the Administrative Coordinator team you will have a vital role in establishing customer needs with a wide variety of tasks and working in a customer services environment with lots to keep you busy! Full training will be given and it’s a very rewarding and stimulating role for the right person!
- To administer and book appointments
- To plan and coordinate bookings for assignments
- To input information into the database and assist with Timesheets
- To maintain and complete spreadsheets
- To act as the point of contact for communications via e-mail and telephone
- To maintain and update records in line with policies and procedures
- To take out of hours telephone calls on a rota basis, this will only be done once fully up and trained
- Undertake general clerical duties
- Assisting with year-end audit files
The successful candidate will be:-
- Excellent communicator both written and face to face
- Able to deliver excellent customer service
- Confident at communicating with people at all levels
- Excellent personal presentation and IT skills
- Resilience and drive to get things right the first time
- Previous experience in working in a Customer services/Administration environment is essential for this role
Hours: Full time. Monday to Friday 9-5pm with some flexibility
Longevity: Permanent, full time
Flowers Associates Ltd.