Legal Administrator Ref: GL338
My Client is recruiting for a Part Time Legal Administrator to join their successful Business. This is a rare opportunity to join a company who are doing well and the future looks positive. If you are looking for a company that will offer opportunity and a caring and valued culture this is the company for you!
We are looking for someone to fill the role part time on a Permanent basis. Specifically, 28 Hours per week, to work on a Monday, Tuesday and Friday, and either a Wednesday or a Thursday. 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
The successful Legal Administrator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Providing Excellent Customer Service to callers in the Legal Department, answering queries and directing to others where necessary
- Responsible for leading on all administrative and secretarial aspects of the Legal department, including taking minutes at meetings and typing up dictation letters and emails.
- Providing administration support for the office as and when required.
- Providing support at pace when needed, without compromising the quality of service and documents produced.
- Takes responsibility for being the first point of contact for answering all calls and queries that come through the Legal department, signposting people to published resources, and effectively escalating any issues.
- Providing defined guidance and responses that are in accordance with policies and procedures delivered in a highly professional way.
- Arrange Transcribe of Dictations to the Head of Legal
- Use excellent administration, shorthand, dictation, transcription, minute taking and proof reading skills to ensure accuracy and adherence with policies and presentation guidelines
- Organising and maintaining Registrars and being compliant
- Helping to run the Help desk and manage it efficiently
- Office Diary Management- ensuring that the office is covered at all times
- Health and Safety Forum Administration
- Providing cover in the absence of team members to ensure a smooth-running service
- Ensuring all Legal documentation follows the corporate guidelines
- Booking conferences/training courses for the team as and when required
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 18 months plus in a Legal Secretary/Secretary role and be able to start quickly
- Shorthand skills
- If you have a Legal background this would be useful but it is not essential
- You must be able to do short hand, dictation and transcription and secretarial duties
- Good communication and persuasion skills at all levels
- High self-motivation and able to work as part of a team
- Organise, prioritise and manage your time well
- Flexible and adaptable character, highly motivated with good relationship building skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload effectively
- A team player with a helpful ‘can do’ attitude to your work
- Good Microsoft Office package skills (specifically Word, Outlook, Excel)
Flowers Associates Ltd.
- Salary is £16,500-£1700.Part time Permanent role and a quick start for the right candidate depending on qualifications and experience