Sales Ledger/Credit Controller Ref: GL345
Do you enjoying working in Credit Control and do you have experience with Sage Line 50 and Excel?
Do you have experience in working with high value Credit control and Sales Ledger Accounts?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Ledger/Credit Controller to join a friendly and growing team. This is a great opportunity to join an established and progressive Company with exciting future prospects in the Leicester area. You will be used to working in a fast-paced role with a confident approach and first-class communication skills.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator and be able to build strong relationships and work mainly in Credit control and Sales Ledger. You will be working in a small team and so must be a team player.
- Day to day running of Credit Control and full ownership of the commercial Sales Ledger function
- Maintaining, processing and submitting associated invoices
- Credit control including the retention ledger, monitoring debtors ensuring all receipts are received within terms
- Resolving queries to ensure customers pay in a timely manner
- Develop processes to support the smooth running of the commercial ledger
- Bank reconciliation and banking
- Closing the sales ledger in line with the monthly timetable and producing related reports
- Working closely with Internal and external staff
- Holiday cover to support the accounting department and supporting the account team.
- Maintaining the filing system / scanning
- Supporting the department with any other tasks and functions to run a smooth accounting function e.g. Annual Stock Valuation
- Credit Control-daily allocation of customer payments
- Chasing overdue Accounts by telephone and following the necessary procedures
- Query resolution and handling and working on Sage Line 50
The successful candidate will be:-
- Previous experience in Sales Ledger and Credit control is essential for this role
- Pro-active in your approach and assertive
- Word, Excel and Outlook
- You will be confident and pro-active
- Confident at communicating with people at all levels
- Great communication both written and verbal
Flowers Associates Ltd.