Administrator/Coordinator Ref: GL350
Do you enjoy multi-tasking and working in a busy and varied role?
Are you very organised with excellent planning skills?
Due to growth, a rare opportunity has arisen for an Administrator/Coordinator to join our client based in Syston. The team is small so personality, reliability and skill set are important but it’s also very flexible for the right candidate.
To undertake a range of Administration duties and work closely within the team in an efficient and timely manner.
- To provide a high level of Administration support via e-mail, letters and general Admin tasks
- You will be answering the Telephones and liaising with customers and Engineers on a daily basis and so you must be confident
- Computer Literacy including Word, Outlook and Excel
- To undertake any administration duties as and when required
- You will be involved with Purchase orders and inputting information onto their CRM systems
- Any other Admin duties as and when required
- Daily Planning and liaising with Engineers
The successful candidate will be:-
- Applicants must have experience in an Administration/planning role-based role at least 3 years is essential for this role
- Pro-active in your approach with excellent communication skills
- Confident at communicating with people at all levels
- Flexible approach to work and customer care
- Effective and confident communicator both face to face and also on the telephone
- Excellent written communication is essential to this role
Hours: Full time. Monday to Friday.9am to 5pm with flexibility for the right candidate. Free car parking!
Flowers Associates Ltd.