Do you enjoying working in Accounts and do you have experience with reconciliations and cash management?
Do you have experience in working with Purchase Ledger and bank reconciliations??
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Assistant to join a small and friendly team and a growing business. You will be involved with transactional accounts, Purchase ledger, Invoicing and bank reconciliations therefore accuracy and working to procedures is key. You will be a good communicator, who is pro-active and likes to get things done! This company is an excellent company to work for with a great reputation who look after and retain their staff.
You will have a methodical approach to work and be capable of following procedure to the letter and be able to liaise confidently with both internal teams and Accounts. You will have experience of working in a similar role and be confident in your abilities.
• Day to day running of Accounts Administration
• Responding positively to all enquiries from Clients
• Ensuring the CRM records are maintained and up to date
• Reduce the balance of outstanding aged debt process
• Monitor progress of aged debt and take action as appropriate
• Run aged debt reports
• Allocate Client receipts and resolve queries
• Ensure all outstanding actions are recorded appropriately and followed up.
• Assist and process credit finance agreements onto online systems and deal with queries that may arise
• Reconcile payments
• Bank reconciliation
• Accuracy and data inputting are tasks expected in this role.
• Prompt in dealing with telephone call and clients
The successful candidate will be:-
Consultant: Gerry Lindup