Administrative Coordinator Ref: GL359
A rare opportunity has arisen for an Administrative Coordinator to join a friendly and rewarding Business. This is a great opportunity to add value and join a supportive team. This is a quality business with great core values and a real belief in their staff. They are a rewarding company to work for with support, training, development and good company benefits. Free car parking is also provided for this role.
As part of the Administrative Coordinator team you will have a vital role in establishing customer needs with a wide variety of tasks and working in a customer services environment with lots to keep you busy! Full training will be given and it’s a very rewarding and stimulating role for the right person!
- To administer and book appointments
- To plan and coordinate bookings for assignments
- To input information into the database and assist with Timesheets
- To maintain and complete spreadsheets
- To act as the point of contact for communications via e-mail and telephone
- To maintain and update records in line with policies and procedures
- To take out of hours telephone calls on a rota basis, this will only be done once fully up and trained
- Undertake general clerical duties
- Assisting with year-end audit files
The successful candidate will be:-
- Excellent communicator both written and face to face
- Able to deliver excellent customer service
- Confident at communicating with people at all levels
- Excellent personal presentation and IT skills
- Resilience and drive to get things right the first time
- Previous experience in working in a Customer services/Administration environment is essential for this role
Hours: Full time. Monday to Friday 9-5pm with some flexibility
Longevity: Permanent, full time
Flowers Associates Ltd.