Administrator/Coorindator Ref: GL364
My client is looking to appoint an Administrator/Coordinator in Desford on a full time temporary ongoing basis. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team, a growing and reputable business in a fast-paced environment. This would suit an individual who has planning/Supply chain experience coupled with strong Excel skills. You will be working with a Premier brand with the opportunity to develop yourself and receive ongoing training.
The successful Administrator/Coordinator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Communicating with other departments within the Business and Suppliers.
- Direct interface with the supply base to manage and monitor the status of ordered parts/materials and expedite delivery of items to exceed client expectations
- Precise reporting at multiple levels of detail – both internal and external customers
- Required to work closely with Internal and external teams
- Weekly reporting and inputting of information
- You will be involved with reports, both creating and designing.
- Ad hoc admin tasks
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a supply chain with a proven track record in materials planning/Supply chain would be preferred but not essential
- Experience of SAP is desirable but not essential
- Strong IT skills with ability to work to an intermediate level on Excel and get involved with Look ups and Pivot Tables
- Organise, prioritise and manage your time well
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and can manage your workload
- Strong work ethic and quick to learn
- Be accountable and show initiative
Flowers Associates Ltd.
- Salary is £10.00 per hour
- Car Parking
- Holiday start at 20 days plus bank holidays, but after 12 weeks increase to 27 days
- Great opportunity for the right candidate!