Customer Delivery Controller Ref: KK18
Flowers Associates are recruiting on behalf of a distribution company in Leicester as they are now looking for a Customer Delivery Controller/Team leader to head up their Finished Goods Stock Management department.
- To ensure that all Finished Goods stock parts are stored in the correct locations and any movements are recorded in an accurate and timely manner
- To ensure that all PI checks are undertaken in a timely manner when scheduled, and also that Finished Goods stocks are maintained accurately
- To manage the stock rotation of all Finished good stocks, ensuring that the oldest goods are dispatched first
- To work with the Customer Service team to ensure that the Finished Good stock item parameters match physical warehousing restrictions
- To support the Customer Service team and Planning teams in the identification of reduced stock levels to prevent stock outs
My client is looking for a motivated and methodical individual with previous experience in planning, inventory management, customer services and logistics.
Flowers Associates Ltd.
- Excellent leader able to demonstrate an open and inclusive approach with the ability to train others
- Excellent understanding of Logistics functions and safety checks
- Customer focused with an ability to convey a real enthusiasm for customer service
- Well organised, reliable and extremely accurate
- Knowledge of all Tropos stock management processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify and communicate risk (Service, Quality, Health & Safety and Financial).
- Ability to recommend and implement plans and actions to mitigate risk
- Computer literate and numerate
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Forklift certificate (balance and reach)