Purchasing Customer Assistant Ref: KK20
Flowers Associates are currently recruiting for 2 x commercially minded Purchasing Customer Assistants to join a Global organisation in Leicestershire.
These roles have been created for a brand-new function in the business, focusing on a large project and require high calibre customer service agents with previous experience in procurement.
As a successful Purchasing Customer Assistant, you will be proactive in providing and delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Manage all Customer Service and Marketsource expectations and requirements of the contract utilising all applicable business tools.
- To understand product requirements
- Source third party products for the contract requirement based upon information, including product codes, descriptions and applications required
- Negotiate with suppliers on prices and delivery dates
- Provide quotations to customers through SAP adhering to the general or Marketsource pricing policies and contract specific agreement
- Manage the process of progress any customer requests and open orders
- Build a constructive working relationship with internal & external stakeholders
- SAP experience preferred
- Procurement / Purchasing Experience
- Proven analytical & problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (solid MS Word, Excel and Access experience)
- Strong Internal client interfacing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organization and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented
- To be Customer Centric
- Good team worker
- Self-motivated, driven, strong commitment and result oriented
- High energy and be open minded to change and have the ability to learn new tasks
Starting salary: £19,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. 37.5 hours per week
Flowers Associates Ltd.