Sales Administrator Ref: KK4
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator in Oadby for my client and their established business.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful team in a friendly and fast paced environment. You need to be flexible with a strong commitment to delivering excellent service.
The successful Administrator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Dealing with inbound Customer Service enquiries
- Raising quotations, completing documentation and ad-hoc admin project work.
- Processing customer orders
- Providing timely and accurate information to clients and order processing
- Communicating with other departments and Customers
- Ordering stock
- Dealing with Aftersales and associates paperwork queries
- Filing, responding to e-mails and queries
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Previous administration experience is essential for this role
- Microsoft package skills
- Ability to work as part of a well-established team
- Excellent organisation skills
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 17.30pm
Benefits: 23 days holiday, increasing by 1 day per 2 years continuous services up to a maximum of 28 days plus bank holidays
Flowers Associates Ltd.