Payroll Administrator Ref: KK8
This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to work for premium branded business in Leicester. They have excellent benefits including a gym, free car parking and modern offices.
The successful Payroll Administrator will play a critical role within the Payroll Department.
- Ability to create and maintain weekly payroll including BAC’S submissions, tax year ends, P60, P45, P46, deliver RTI compliance and liaising with HMRC
- Running and processing payroll, BAC’s
- Liaising with staff, Personnel and management on pay related queries
- Mail Merges
- Maintaining database and updating staff records
- Data input of time sheets
- General office administration
To be successful in the role, you will have the following required skills, experience, knowledge and qualifications;
- Similar weekly payroll experience gained from a fast paced environment that involved working under pressure and tight timescales
- Educated to A level standard (or equivalent)
- Understanding of payroll legislation i.e. TAX, SSP, SMP
- Highly numerate with excellent mental arithmetic skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Excel (able to create spreadsheets, formulas, pivot tables) Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – being able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Superb attention to detail and accurate data entry skills with an organised and methodical approach
Monday to Friday Between the hours 8am to 6pm-40-hour week with flexibility on start and finish times
Flowers Associates Ltd.