Do you have previous experience in Customer Services?
Are you confident communicator with an outgoing personality?
If so, please keep reading…
Our client based in the centre of Leicester, are looking to recruit two Part Time Contact Centre Agents to join their existing and expanding team
To undertake client specific duties and ensure the smooth running of the department by answering calls in a timely and efficient manner, to provide an excellent level of customer service.
• Working on the helpdesk, retrieving high volumes of calls and working off dual monitor PC’s.
• Answering calls from specific clients and contractors in accordance with the agreed procedures on which performance will be measured
• Monitoring jobs already logged onto the system to ensure that the Contractor has attended the clients site within the agreed SLA
• Obtaining authorisation as appropriate for works exceeding set guidelines
• Monitoring overdue orders through to completion
• Ensuring set performance targets and KPI’s are met
• Managing and resolve customer complaints
• Strong customer service skills essential
• Have a confident and friendly manner
• Previous contact centre experience preferable
• Have the ability to multitask using a variety of software packages at any one time.
Consultant: Bree Jameson