Office Administrator Ref: AB38
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Salary: £25,000 DOE
Hours: Full Time
About the Company
Our client is a European owned company with their UK business based in Loughborough and specialise in technological products, are seeking to appoint a dynamic and agile administrator.
About the Opportunity
· Are you a person who enjoys variety in your role?
· Are you flexible in your working day and enjoy variety on your working day?
· Do you enjoy facing different challenges and helping colleagues?
· Are you an experienced and competent Microsoft Office user?
If so, this could be an exciting job opportunity to join this successful business as an Office Administrator interfacing between customers, field sales service and internal teams and actively supporting the outside sales teams and managers.
Working closely with both the sales and technical teams to work through administrative tasks to fruition. Be able to step in and support either area as required and willing to go that step further to ensure deadlines are met.
This is an exciting new role for the person who wants to do more and go that one step further.
What duties are involved?
· Commercial order processing
· Support outside sales in logging, processing inquiries and quotations
· Process orders; raise purchase orders and goods receipt
· Document preparation (order confirmations, delivery and shipping documents, etc)
· Preparation for Shipping/Deliveries; liaise with freight forwarders
· Data recording, maintenance and management (SAPB1, CRM, Sharepoint)
· Deadline monitoring
What skills, experience & attributes are we looking for?
Experience in working with a variety of stakeholders.
Excellent PC skills: Word, Outlook and especially Excel.
Previous experience of a busy office environment.
Strong numeracy skills
Excellent communication skills and networking ability
Strong attention to detail
Effective time management skills
The ability to multi-task effectively
An approachable individual who integrates well within a team
The ability to assess a situation, think reactively and provide solutions
“Can Do” attitude.
Free onsite parking.