Payroll & HR Administrator Ref: AF1869
Flowers Associates Ltd.
£18k to £20k
Due to exceptional growth both organic and via acquisition, , Flowers have been engaged to assist in recruiting for and experienced Payroll & HR Administrator to work within a small but busy and fast paced Human Resources team, based in their head office, central Leicester (No Parking)
This is a key role within the business, coordinating a monthly payroll for the Group companies, circa 1000 employees. You will be responsible for administering the monthly payroll in an accurate and timely manner, within strict timescales.
• To co-ordinate and upload the monthly payroll information to Select Pay whilst working to tight deadlines.
• To ensure that all payroll information has been received from sites / departments and chase where necessary.
• Accurate inputting of overtime, on call, unpaid, sickness, allowances, attachment of earnings etc.
• Undertake a series of checks prior to the running of the payroll.
• Liaising with our external payroll provider.
• Communicating with employees regarding any payroll queries.
• Co-ordinate and update the Company vehicle list, updating our external vehicle supplier on a monthly basis.
• Setting up of new users on the expense system
• Supporting general and varied HR administrative duties
• Exceptional data entry skills
• Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
• Previous experience and knowledge of payroll essential.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including a good telephone manner.
• Discretion is essential to this role as you will be dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
• Able to prioritise workload and manage working time effectively