Accounts Assistant Ref: AF1927
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Full Time 8am to 4pm Mon – Fri (30 mins lunch)
An established company based in Leicester is looking for a capable Accounts Assistant / Credit Controller to join their growing finance team on a permanent basis.
You will have relevant experience of working in a similar role and be able to work within a fast pace environment.
This role is varied, a new additional position to their team of 5 due to growing customer demand
• Maintaining the purchase ledger to a high standard.
• Processing supplier invoices and reconciling statements.
• Dealing with queries and chasing for invoice approval.
• Maintaining the sales ledgers to a high standard.
• Raising customer invoices, ensuring they are coded to the correct nominal codes.
• Effective credit control , including generating weekly reports based on debtor analysis
• Invoice query and account issue resolution
• Work towards and successfully hit collection targets and company KPIs
• Supporting with month end deadlines and adhoc reporting
All members of the accounts department are required to be flexible to cover holiday.
Previous experience in accounts/bookkeeping along with AAT level competencies either qualified or currently studying. Where we aren’t seeking a career accountant or a fast tracker per say, there is scope for development and progression over time.
Experience of Sage
Intermediate excel skills (Formula level)
Salary guide is c£23k, 28 days holiday inclusive of statutory, pension, free parking