Customer Service Administrator Ref: AF1928
Job Role: Customer service Administrator
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 depending on skills and experience
Location: Leicester LE4
Hours: Full Time 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday - Friday (40 hour week)
This is a family owned SME business with big company thinking, embarking on their next growth phase, investing in their systems and people. The Customer Service Dept is stretched and so two additional customer service experts are being sought to join an exciting, rewarding, family run company. This business is going from strength to strength so it is a great time to be joining this team!
As part of the Customer services team you will be providing professional Administration and customer support, whilst building trusting relationships with established customers and successfully manage customer accounts via the phone and email.
• Process online sales orders, fulfilling customer needs
• Liaising with the warehouse team
• Dealing with customers, sellers, couriers to arrange deliveries daily
• Supporting the logistics team with general admin support
• Handling inbound and outbound calls, e-mails with customers and logistics partners
• Resolution of customer issues, complaints, following up and escalation where necessary
• Following through enquiries from inception to completion
We are seeking strong experience within customer service, specifically online chat, email and telephone. Absolute paramount is your professional approach, initiative and problem solving skills in ensuring a fully committed service to ensuring a happy customer. You must be articulate, attentive to detail, empathetic and overall able to communicate both written and verbally in a highly professional and articulate manner.
In addition the above:
• Excellent work ethic with good attention to detail and number orientated is essential for this role
• Willingness to learn fast
• High energy and positive attitude
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Enjoy multi-tasking and working in a fun, demanding and fast-paced environment
• Experience in a similar role within an Ecommerce business would be highly beneficial, particularly Amazon and Ebay
Salary guide to £20k, plus 25 days holiday, pension, onsite parking and access to employee wellbeing benefits