Customer Service Advisor Ref: AF1942
Customer Service Advisor
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Temporary until at least March 2021
Home Working available (Office based training)
Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm, however please note:
You will be required to work 1 week a month of lates: 1130am - 8:00pm (receiving a £15.00 Shift allowance payment)
You will be required to work 1 Saturday afternoon on a 5 week rotation: (receiving a £30.00 Shift allowance payment - also on this week you will receive a day off in the week).
Standard hourly rate of pay: £10.00
Have you got previous Customer Service/Contact centre experience?
Are you comfortable and confident in handling with complaints and enquiries?
Do you have a flair for building a rapport with customers?
Do you like speaking with customers over the phone and are you confident liaising by e-mail?
Are you proactive with a positive, friendly and can demonstrate resilience when needed?
Are you available for an immediate start?
If so then please do read on as we have an exciting opportunity to join our clients in Leicester.
To respond efficiently to customer complaints and enquiries coming in to our clients call centre and to ensure they are properly managed through to resolution.
To deliver a professional, customer-centric service which presents the business in the best possible light and which achieves an exemplary customer experience.
To support the business with its ambition to outperform all their customer satisfaction targets and to help reduce the volume of complaints and enquiries that arise across the business.
• Respond efficiently and authoritatively to incoming customer calls and maintain ownership of them
• Manage customer expectations
• Use all available systems to provide a first-call resolution service wherever possible (avoid the need to pass enquiries and complaints out to the wider business)
• Ensure that where information needs to be sent out, it goes to the right person and is acted upon
• Drive the resolution of complaints to meet the key 48 hour KPI
• Establish and maintain good professional working relationships
• Ensure complaints are followed through and resolved
• Keep customers updated and informed of the progress of their enquiry/complaint
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive data records
• Follow defined work management and company processes policies at all times
We are looking for Customer Service Representative who is:
• Committed to putting customers first and achieving high levels of satisfaction
• Able to put someone at ease over the phone
• Empathetic, able to see someone else’s point of view
• Patient and attentive, with good active listening skills
• Polite and respectful at all times
• Good negotiation skills
• Keep customers informed and updated.
• Adopt and maintain positive language and a ‘can do’ approach to customer challenges
• Respect customers’ busy lives and ensure promises are delivered
• Be adaptable, accommodating and flexible in responding to the needs of different situations
Key skills required;
• Excellent telephone manner
• Conscientious with the tenacity and resolve to see things through
• Organised and punctual
• Thorough, with good record keeping skills
• Able to thrive under pressure, multi-task and prioritise workload
• IT literate
• Good written communication skills
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation