Contracts Analyst Ref: AF1966
Flowers Associates Ltd.
6 month contract (scope for Permanent)
c£45k (but Neg)
Due to an ever increasing work load, a position has been newly created for a Contracts Analyst to join this award winning top 100 Leicestershire company. My client is a family owned, highly respected group of businesses bringing together over 30 years of pharmaceutical experience from R&D, manufacturing, licensing, export, distribution and retail.
Reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, the Contracts Analyst will work alongside the Legal Team and Finance Department to manage the entire life cycle of contract activities from creation of new contracts, developing and reviewing existing contracts and advising on various regulatory compliance matters.
What will you be doing?
• Manage and own the contract process through its lifecycle from initial stages to fully negotiated contract
• Act as the contract compliance liaison for all commercial contractual matters and respond to queries related to these matters
• Advise on regulatory changes and updates such as Anti-Bribery, GDPR, Competition Law, Modern Slavery
• Maintain accurate contract metrics on an ongoing basis
• Serve as primary contact during contract negotiation
• Ongoing contact with the department managers, customers and suppliers regarding contractual issues during the lifetime of the contract
• Involvement in budget development and review
We are seeking an astute person with significant experience in Contract Management and/or Bids and Tenders but essentially the key skills and knowledge base required is that around compliance and regulation gained within import/export and ideally manufacturing.
A big plus would be a background in Law, academia and/or experience along with a working knowledge of competition and Intellectual Property.
A highly organised and pragmatic person, you’ll be one for the detail, possess outstanding negotiation skills and all round a superb communicator
Salary guide c £45k but negotiable for the right person, particularly if you have the legal background in a commercial capacity. Free Parking and Private Health. There is realistic scope for the contract to be extended or even permanent.