Junior Materials Planner Ref: AF1984
Junior Material Planner
Flowers Associates Ltd.
My client is a prestigious global provider of fully integrated supply chain solutions, incorporating information technology, warehouse management, transportation management, inventory management and product support.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Material Planner, providing key support in all aspects of Administration to their customer’s Aftermarket Planning Team, working with worldwide Suppliers. Although under a temporary contract, the position is ongoing and expected to be long term
Reporting into the Operations Team Leader this role will be working within a key account providing all aspects of Administration to the Aftermarket Planning Team.
You will be responsible for liaising directly with the Planners and Suppliers regarding all issues relating to aftermarket parts supply from producing Special Freight collections through to Chasing Worldwide Suppliers.
• Raising quotations, organising transportation and completing export documentation
• Providing timely and accurate information to courier companies
• Communicating with other departments within the Business and Suppliers.
• Supporting Planners to resolve incorrect paperwork and documents.
• Prepare and distribute weekly reports to Client Management
• Support the Supply Teams initiatives
• Required to work closely with other depts within service and supply fulfillment
We are seeking to draw applications from interested candidates who possess experience within a data management, process driven environment where you can also demonstrate strong knowledge of Excel reporting to an intermediate level (V-Look Up’s essential)
• Good communication skills – verbal and written
• Strong planning & organising skills
• Microsoft package skills
• Excel Skills is Essential
• Ability to work as part of a well-established team
• The person needs to be target driven, persistent, take ownership and be self-motivated
• SAP knowledge is desirable but not essential