Credit Controller Ref: AF2039
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Permanent / Full Time
£25000 - £27000 pa
An ongoing success story, this internationally owned company with a long history and thriving even during these challenging time is seeking to appoint a replacement Credit Controller to undertaken full and sole responsibility for a high value ledger within a division of the group
You’ll own and champion the efficiency and control of incoming cash for a sales ledger worth £11m + with a wide ranging customer base from small sole trader / SME entities through to large corporate accounts.
• Review the company credit control procedure and develop and implement enhancements where required.
• To manage the outstanding sales balances falling due and contact customers before the balances become overdue to confirm payments.
• Set and monitor credit limits.
• Where required initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are bought to a satisfactory conclusion.
• To keep the company up to date with new credit management procedures and techniques.
• Regular customer contact by phone and email
• Calling clients in order to collect outstanding monies, investigating and resolving any related issues.
• Set up payment plans when required to secure debt
• Promptly allocate credit notes
• Consignment stock invoicing
• Raising Credit notes for appropriate approval
• Maintain SOX controls
We are looking for a highly experienced Credit Controller who can demonstrate prior experience in a similar role, preferably standalone but essentially within a large scale business where you are adept with handling high value accounts with large customer base and volume of invoices.
You’ll be a strong communicator, written and verbal, able to influence and negotiate to a high level, working to targets and maintaining a healthy DSO
You should also have excellent IT skills including Excel to formula level.
Salary to £27k, free parking, pension scheme, 25 days holiday and opportunities to train / develop further through sponsored programmes