Team Secretary Ref: AF2109
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Mon – Fri 8.30am to 5pm (Hybrid working)
We are recruiting for an experienced Secretary / PA for a (currently) confidential requirement for a high-profile client. Your experience aside to proven secretarial support on a PA level should entail operating within a highly confidential environment, desirably within a setting encompassing high net worth clients within a professional setting or sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Personal Assistant to work within a key position and a rewarding role.
We are therefore looking to engage with candidates who have the following experience/skills demonstrated within your previous work history in supporting the requirements in the duties below
• Provision of personal, practical and administration support, both local and remote, including dealing with payments
• Research for events and holidays
• Assistance with personal arrangements and bookings, as necessary
• Liaison and support of wider employees, as required, to ensure smooth running of affairs
• Monitoring and keeping up to date records of key dates, actioning reminders and arrangements as appropriate
• Administration of contracts
• Maintaining office provisions and stocks, reordering as needed
• Oversight and administration of insurances, including liaising with brokers and on claims
• Arranging and coordinating meetings, both internal and external. Organising beverages and lunches as required and ensuring appropriate set up of meeting venues, as appropriate
• Collation and sending out of meeting papers, including use of the electronic platform
• Organising special events including formal dinners
• Provision of broader administrative and secretarial support to the team, as needed
• Managing correspondence and maintaining suitable records and files
• Filing and archiving
• Managing own projects, where appropriate
• Direct support of other employees during periods of holiday
• Some bookkeeping skills desirable, but not essential
• Any other matters, as required, from time to time
For a confidential discussion and more information, please do get in touch.