Product & Contracts Coordinator Ref: GL422
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Product & Contracts Co-ordinator– South Leicester
Are you experience with negotiating and contracting?
Do you enjoy multi-tasking and managing supplier relationships?
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm and a Saturday shift on a rota basis to be worked from 8am-12pm.This will also be paid extra into your salary.
Our client is looking to appoint a Strong Products & Contracts Coordinator in South Leicester on a full-time basis. This is a great opportunity to join a successful team in a friendly and fast paced environment. This role has been created due to growth in the business and workload. For the right person this could lead to very exciting future opportunities, you just need to show you own value and make a difference. Ideally you will have worked in travel or Hospitality and be very flexible with regards to work and start and finish times.
The Company is well established, they all work well together and contribute and they are looking for a person to fit in well with the current team. A bonus is paid at the end of the year and its based-on company profits and there is also an annual salary review depending on performance of the individual.
The successful Product & Contracts Coordinator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Contracting for the UK and European Supplies
- Ad hoc assistance to the operation steams
- Feeding new ideas to marketing and advising marketing of top deals
- Developing modules and quoting tools
- Sourcing new content and information for clients
- Product Development
- Competitor monitoring & market research
- Working on project work
- UK & European product knowledge
- Occasional supplier visits and site inspections
- Identify when annual contracts are required across the UK and abroad
- Review existing contracts and strike new ones
- Assess needs for the clients and include demand in this research
- Some training on negotiating will be required early on
- To input key data onto the CRM system and to source product data and contracts
- Be aware of what data is important versus what data is not
- Feed new ideas to marketing
- Ideas sent from product to marketing to be put on websites
- Liaise very closely with the product team and update the system
- Monthly meeting and strategy sessions
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong IT skills, Administration and excel skills
- Organise, prioritise and manage your time well
- Strong communication skills
- Be flexible with Start and finish times as well as holidays
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Outgoing, friendly and self-motivated
- Highly motivated and articulate
- Strong and confident communicator
- You will be a strong negotiator and have excellent customer care skills
- Salary guide is £18k depending on skills and experience. Pension is also included
- Free car parking
- Working hours are: 9am to 5pm-Monday to Friday. Saturday is 8am to 12pm but this is on a rota basis. Saturday working is paid extra on top of your salary.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Annual salary review depending on skills and contribution
- Its essential that you are a car driver for this role please