Customer services administrator Ref: GL444
ROLE: Customer Services Administrator
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Permanent-immediate start for the right candidate
£17k per hour Annum –with excellent benefits!
8:30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday with a 30-minute lunch break. A 4pm finish on a Friday. Free car parking
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a full time Customer Service Administrator. Our client is a well-established company based on the outskirts of Loughborough. They have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Services Administrator to join their supportive and friendly team. This company looks after and values their staff and for the right person it could be the start of a really positive and successful career in Customer services! We are looking for a conscientious team member to join our Customer Service department, focusing on providing excellent service to both external and internal customers.
If you have experience in a customer service environment and would like to be part of a small but friendly team that offer continuous improvement then please apply!
Do you have experience of SAP and excellent customer care skills?
Do you enjoy working in a team and like to be challenged?
Are you working in Customer services and fancy a rewarding change in including call handling, order processing and reporting?
· You will be dealing with customer queries, handle and resolve difficult situations quickly via e-mail and telephone, offering a positive and friendly customer service experience.
· Processing customer information using SAP and orders, so accuracy is key and attention to detail along is key
· Building strong working relationships with key accounts and taking responsibility to ensure end to end processing
· Working towards KPI and deadlines and being able to multi-task is essential for this role
· Working as part of a team and maintaining service Levels in the business
· Generation of reports
· Acting as Point of contact internally and liaising with other teams
· Ad hic admin tasks as and when required
· The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have excellent customer services experience with a Strong Administration background
· Ideally have experience with SAP
· Be a self-starter and use your own initiative
· Ability to take direction and prioritise tasks
· You will need to have excellent listening and questioning skills
· Be able to manage time well and meet deadlines
· Well organised and be able to work under pressure
· Have a Passion for Customer services, enjoys the challenge and suggest new ideas
· Have an excellent command of written English