Accounts Administrator Ref: GL448
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Job Role: Accounts Administrator-Permanent role and a quick start for the right candidate!
Hours are: 8am to 5pm (Finish at 5pm on a Friday)- 3 days
9am to 6pm – other 2 days
Do you enjoying working in Accounts and do you have experience with Sage Line 50?
Do you have experience in working with Credit control and processing invoices?
Location: South Leicester
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join a friendly and growing business. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive Company with exciting future prospects. My Client is a well-established business with and the future looks positive.
To ensure that all aspects of the accounts department are clear within a week, this includes invoicing, debtors, incoming statements and inputting of supplier invoices. General administration duties, inputting data with reports to send to clients, sending samples and quotations to clients. This role will also be providing ad hoc administration support to a pool of staff.
- To invoice clients following receipt of works competition
- Debt chasing
- Inputting supplier invoices/credits
- Payments of suppler invoices
- Dealing with invoicing issues and queries
- General telephone duties with incoming/outgoing calls
- Administration duties while giving support to the Technical Managers, scheduling manage and directors when necessary
- Follow up calls to existing clients to ensure that targets are met
- Updating database with client details and purchase orders
- Raising job sheets
- Uploading documents to the CRM system
- Uploading photos from cameras
- Sending customer samples and reports
- Booking in site visits for Staff
The successful candidate will be:-
- Previous experience in an Accounts role is desirable as well as an Excellent administrator with a strong eye for detail.
- Proactive in your approach
- Word, Excel and Outlook
- Confident at communicating with people at all levels
- Resilience and drive to get things right the first time
- Great communication both written and verbal
Hours: Full time. Monday to Friday. 8:00am to 5pm – 3 days a week and 9am to 6pm- 2 days a week. 5pm finish on a Friday.
Longevity: Permanent role