Service coordinator Ref: GL457
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Job Role: Service Administrator/Coordinator
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 depending on skills and experience
Hours: Monday to Friday – Working 38 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with flexibility for start and finish times for the right candidate. Free car parking.
Do you have previous experience within Customer Service? Ideally within a Service Coordinator role? coordinating sub-contractors on a daily basis?
Do you have the proven ability in taking full ownership?
Have you worked with SAP or Sage Before?
Customers are at the heart of everything our client does and as a Service Administrator/Coordinator you will play a vital role in supporting their Vision, building great relationships with customers and offering dedicated care. This is a busy role with lots of multi-tasking but for the right candidate it’s an excellent opportunity!
Due to workload a new role has arisen for a Service Coordinator/Administrator for a growing company in Loughborough. My client is well established in the UK and abroad and ideally you will be self-motivated, willing to learn and customer focused.
Your key tasks will include:
- Log and follow up on requests in an accurate manner which is in line with company policies and procedures
- Liaising with the Engineers so that all events are handled effectively, and that work is allocated to the correct person/subcontractor, once completed, closed off correctly in the system.
- Monitor and maintain Schedules
- Acceptance of request for maintenance and working with service assignments
- Following up and coordination of service engineers for projects
- Post processing of project orders and invoicing
- Preparation and tracking of offers
- Working with SAP or Sage ideally but it is not essential
- Ensure Orders are prepared for customers when required
- Working with and using Sage
- Escalate issues, where appropriate to your line manager or relevant person and advise of any potential problems, in a timely manner in order.
- Project planning and assisting with a busy workload
- Dealing with complaints and resolving issues as they arise and forward planning if possible
Do you have the following experience and skills?
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within in a Service Administrator/Coordinator role?
- Have a sound knowledge of IT
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to deal with confidential information
- Proven ability of working under pressure
- Experience of working with SLA’s is desirable
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work to deadlines, balancing different priorities and coping with fluctuating workloads