Digital Artworker/Content creator Ref: GL465
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Digital Artworker/Content Creator Required - Leicester
This is a contract role initially but it could lead to a Permanent role for the right candidate!
Flowers Associates are currently looking for a Digital Artwork/Content creator to work within a successful Marketing Team, we are looking for a talented individual to create a wide variety of marketing materials to support our clients Sales & Marketing function.
If you have a passion for Marketing and what to work for a growing and well-established brand then please get in touch.
Office hours 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
£22,000-23,000 depending on experience and qualifications
The role is initially a temporary cover position for around 3 months but could be long term for the suitable candidate
To be successful in this role you will need the ability to follow briefs and templates created by the marketing team and utilize your Adobe software skills to create a range of digital and print materials including brochures, leaflets, price lists, e-mail marketing campaigns, trade advertising and social media posts.
You will also be required to create content for our various web platforms including the addition of new product content where appropriate.
In an ideal world you will also be able to create video content as well as having the ability to edit and annotate the content you produce.
This is a role where you will be encouraged to learn new skills and develop those you have even further to contribute fully to the commercial success of the business.
- Create printed marketing materials including, but not limited to, brochures, leaflets, advertising, price lists and sales support materials.
- Creation of images and graphics for use across our web platforms
- Creation and production of printable graphics to support our retail customers
- Creation and production of internal printed graphics
- Create and schedule e- mail communications via Mailchimp.
- Shoot, edit and annotate videos to promote products and services
- Create and schedule social media posts
- Work with internal sales and marketing teams to establish and understand the commercial requirements of the materials you create.
- Undertake internal photographic requirements
- Maintain the company artwork filing system and image libraries.
Personal Skills & Attributes
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of e-mail marketing software, preferably Mailchimp
- Commercial awareness
- Flexible approach and can-do attitude
- Confident in dealing with a wide variety of people across the business
- Photographic ability
- Willingness and appetite to learn and expand knowledge base