Sales Administrator Ref: GL474
Flowers Associates Ltd.
£18,000 basic + On Target Earnings
Permanent with a quick start for the right candidate!
Working hours: 37.5 hrs per week 8.30-5 Monday to Thursday and 9-3 Friday.
My client is looking for a Pro-active and enthusiastic Sales Administrator to join their existing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly small but expanding team in a fun and energetic environment. If you have worked in Energy sales before then please get in touch as keen to hear from you.
The role will be based in Leicester from our client’s idyllic office location. Our client is very much a rewards-based organisation and they are looking for people who are passionate about sales to join their existing Energy Sales Team.
- Liaising with key decision makers
- Good understanding of energy pricing
- Ability to process sales documents
- Objection handling
- Gathering Key Energy Data
- Generate key business opportunities
- Diary management
- Responsible for updating CRM
- Providing the highest standards of customer service
You will have the ability to objection handle, exceed targets and deliver results. You will be motivated by success, recognition and the monetary package available based on your success. You will understand the importance for outstanding customer service, quality and care.
- Passionate about sales
- Confident and driven personality
- Professional, friendly and outgoing personality
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to take on challenging stakeholders
- Computer literacy
- Numerical literacy
- Attention to detail