Customer support Specialist Ref: GL484
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Job Role: Customer Support Specialist
Salary: Up to £22,000 depending on skills and experience
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 08:00-16:00
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in our busy Client services team in the centre of Leicester. You’ll be responsible for supporting existing customers, guiding them through the systems and offering advice and solutions to their questions.
- Technical support (answering inbound phone calls and emails from customers in need of support)
- Software Training (phone calls, remote sessions, on and off site)
- Data Management (transferring data to and from external third-party)
- High level requests
If you are working in Customer services and have some strong experience to support this then please get in touch.
Full training will be given; however, experience of customer service is essential.
Skills and Experience
You need to be a highly motivated individual who’s not afraid of a challenge. You must be able to organise and prioritise your workload. Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills are important to this role as you’ll be communicating with a wide range of people. The team is friendly, fun and full of personality, so being a team player is extremely important!
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Effective time management
- Customer service experience
- Organisation skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Full UK driving license as some travel may be required for off-site training sessions
- Good Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Salesforce experience
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- One additional day annual leave for each year after three years' service (Up to a maximum of five additional days)
- Fun environment and open plan office
- Discounts in local bars and restaurants
- Free tea/coffee and fruit