Accounts Administrator Ref: GL528
Job Role: Accounts Administrator
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Hours:-9am to 5pm - Monday to Friday
Salary: £18-20k depending on the candidate and experience. This is Permanent for the right candidate.
Do you enjoy working with Sage and invoicing?
Are you a strong Administrator with excellent customer care skills?
Location: North Leicester
A rare opportunity has arisen in North Leicester for an Accounts Administrator due to growth and success in the business. The team is small so personality, reliability and skill set are important but it’s also very flexible for the right candidate.
To undertake a range of Accounts Administration duties and work closely within the team in an efficient and timely manner.
· Knowledge of Sage 50 Cloud Accounts bookkeeping
· Answer Company Telephones, Filter calls for Directors
· Produce Service Certificates
· Service Diary
· Service Letters/Emails/Reminders
· Approach Customers not returned for Service
· Update software for Service of New Installs
· Input Sales & Purchase Invoices
· Entry Fobs, Update post out fobs to Customers
· Company Vehicle Updates, Tax, Insurance, MOT, Servicing
· Business Insurance Reminders
· All data input requirements (Updating Company Systems )
· KPI’S Enter Sales Invoices record onto Spreadsheet
· Record Communication History on CRM for Enquiries/Customers etc.
· Inbox for Company Emails (Monitor Daily, throughout the working day)
· All Additional Administration duties as required
· Assist Scheduler of jobs – Planning Co-Ordinating where appropriate for scheduling Engineers, Liaise with customers together for logistical visits/call outs
The successful candidate will be:-
· Applicants must have experience in an Administration /Accounts-based role at least 3 years is essential for this role
· Experience of Sage Line 50 and ideally Sales and Purchase Ledger
· Pro-active in your approach with excellent communication skills
· Confident at communicating with people at all levels
· Flexible approach to work and customer care
· Effective and confident communicator both face to face and also on the telephone
· Excellent written communication is essential to this role
Hours: Full time. Monday to Friday.9am to 5pm with flexibility for the right candidate. Free car parking!
Longevity: Permanent and a quick start for the right candidate!