Internal Sales Representative Ref: GL542
Job Role: Internal Sales Representative
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Full time - Monday to Friday
8:30am to 5pm Mon-Thurs, 8am to 3pm on a Friday!
Location: South Leicester
A rare opportunity has arisen for an Internal Sales Representative has arisen due to growth in the company will be to joining an exciting, rewarding and growing business. You will be prospecting, tracking and closing sales deals.
My Client is looking for an Internal Sales Specialist to join their existing Team. You will be on hand to assist our customers with general enquiries and product information, as well as communicating special offers.
You must be computer literate with proven experience in a sales and/or customer service role. You will possess excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise your workload. This role will suit somebody who is solution focused, and has a positive, proactive and professional approach to their work.
Meet individual targets
• To compile and update client database.
• To use Lead Generation Databases in order to select the optimum projects.
• To send quotations and samples.
• To chase quotes via telephone and emails.
• To work with material suppliers to build on relationships.
• To explore possible financial benefits for the company.
• To maintain the company vision, mission and culture in all activities.
• To comply with Company policies and procedures.
• To provide support to the business as and when required.
• To encourage, promote and develop relationships with strategic alliances.
Recent, relevant experience within an Internal Sales role would be an advantage.
• Professional and confident communication skills with the ability to build effective customer relations.
• Highly customer focused and strive towards complete customer care.
• Self-motivated, efficiently organised and able to plan and prioritise workload
• Computer literate - competent with Word, Excel, Outlook.
The successful candidate will be: -
· Excellent communicator both written and on the telephone
· Must have proven telephone based, business to business sales experience
· Demonstrate a positive attitude to colleagues and customers
· Focused, motivated and driven to succeed.
· Able to deliver excellent customer service
· Confident at communicating with people at all levels
· Excellent personal presentation and IT skills
· Ability to build strong relationships and be self-motivated
· Set high standards and consistently achieve them
· Will to be able to work extra hours on occasions and be flexible
· You will need to have a full driving licence for this role it is essential
Hours: Full time. Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5pm and a 3pm finish on a Friday- 5 day a week. Free car parking.
Longevity: Permanent, Full time