Customer Service Representative Ref: GL550
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm, however please note:
Standard hourly rate of pay: £10.00
You will be required to work 1 week a month of lates: 11:30am - 8:00pm (receiving a £15.00 Shift allowance payment)
You will be required to work 1 Saturday in every 4: 8:00am - 2:30pm (receiving a £30.00 Shift allowance payment - also on this week you will receive a day off in the week).
This role is offered on a Temp-to-Perm basis and we have immediate starts available!
If you can give us a "yes" to the following questions, this may be the perfect role for you!
Do you enjoy problem solving and do you have a flexible approach?
Are you comfortable and confident in handling with complaints and enquiries?
Do you have a flair for building a rapport with customers?
Do you like speaking with customers over the phone and are you confident liaising by e-mail?
Are you proactive with a positive, friendly and can demonstrate resilience when needed?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Representative to work for a well established and successful company based in Leicester.
• Handling enquiries and complaints effectively and professionally
• Working to achieve company SLA's and call handling targets
• Establish and maintain professional working relationship demonstrating great teamwork
• Ensuring customers are updated and informed at all times using their preferred communication channel
• Working proactively to identify and escalate potential customer issues to the Customer Manager
• Maintaining accurate data records - whereby typing and talking simultaneously will prove advantageous.
• Supporting the wider team in the delivery of excellent customer service
• Other ad-hoc duties as required by the department.
We are looking for Customer Service Representative who has:
• Experience in a busy customer service team
• Enquiries/complaints handling experience
• Experience of performing in a busy and demanding environment
• IT literacy, including Microsoft Office - essential
• Be able to deliver exceptional customer service
• To thrive under pressure and be able to multi-task effectively
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent organisational skills
• High level of accuracy