Planner/Administrator Ref: GL552
JOB TITLE: Administrator/Planner
Flowers Associates Ltd.
Temp to Perm
Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
LOCATION: Leicester( North west of the Leicester city)
SALARY: up to £25,000 depending on skills and experience
Do you enjoy planning and organising your daily workload?
Are you experienced in working with Engineers/sub-contractors and liaising as well as Diary management?
My Client is a Reputable and well-established company and due to growth and demand are now seeking a strong Administrator with excellent planning and organising skills
• Managing the workload across the business and providing support to internal and external customers
• Optimised process to focus on value add
• You will be working closely with engineers and customers
· Dealing with technical queries and ad hoc administration support
• Excellent reputation for delivering quality and high standards of service
• Supporting planning and scheduling of all activities aligned to the latest resource plans
· Focusing on managing workload to exceeded customer expectations
· Administration support to the Engineers for planning engineer resource activities
· Responsible for planning activities
· Manage bookings, invoicing and transactional work
· Working to policies and procedures and also looking at continuous improvement
• Processing incoming job sheets to invoicing stage via our systems.
• Handling queries on the administration side in a timely manner.
• General administration/office duties including preparing documents, producing files and filing
The successful candidate will:-
· Have a good level of English and Maths
· Have a min of 2 years’ experience in Planning/Administration environments as well as being a strong Administrator
· Be a good team player with excellent inter-personal skills
· Be flexible in approach
· Have strong IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc
· Have an excellent telephone